As some of you know, I love vintage clothing. So much so that I turned that love into a business called Perch Travelling Boutique. Years of collecting, sorting and storing a pretty substantial vintage inventory had resulted in a bit of an issue - my humble home was bursting at the seams with all this great stuff! I've been contemplating where to put it all... storage? brick and mortar store? Enter Annemarie and her ad for a scrumptious studio space. After meeting her and viewing the space Perch has a new home - The Messy Nest!
#4 2550 Acland Road

I've moved in, and the space is just perfect! My intent is to invite like minded entrepreneurs to adopt the space for their creative endeavours. Think paint nights, photoshoot headquarters, workshops.... tarot card readings! There is room (literally and figuratively)  for intimate, innovate collaborations. 
I am opening the doors to  the studio this Saturday from 11-3. I'd love for you to stop by and check out this new venue that is near and dear to my heart. Meet my wonderful neighbor Fused By Fux Glass Studio.
And, FYI the blue bus that started it all is just hibernating over the winter. She'll be back on the streets of  Kelowna this spring!  I've got some fun projects with the bus in the works.... stay tuned! But in the meantime, the Messy Nest is open for you by appointment, and I will post a weekly schedule on the Perch facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment